Roofers in Woodstock, GA
Raising the Roof on Your Expectations
Are you looking for a roofing contractor you can trust with your roofing project? Colony Roofers has been one of the top roofing companies in Woodstock for years now because of our dedication to quality roof repair and roof replacement services. Don’t take our word for it though! Take a look at our reviews to see what other homeowners say about their roofing experience.
If you are looking for a trusted local roofer in Georgia or Texas, you need to search no further than Colony Roofers. We offer a complete range of residential and commercial roofing solutions. Find out more about our team or book a service call by calling us at (678) 365-3138.
Commercial Roof Replacement
Commercial roofing requires a very different skill set. That’s why we have experts on our staff with decades of combined commercial roofing and contracting experience.
Some of the most commonly-found materials in commercial roofing include:
- TPO roofing: One of the most popular single-ply commercial roof materials. A full TPO roof replacement will typically cost somewhere between $5 and $8 per square foot, depending on the underlying conditions of the roof. You can expect anywhere from a 10-30 year roof warranty when you elect to go with a TPO roof system.
- EPDM roofing: This is another type of single-ply roofing that existed before TPO, so you will see it used on a number of buildings in the area. It is typically black in color and relatively flexible.
- Built-up roofing: This type of commercial roofing system is used on flat roofs that were built years ago. In most cases, it makes the most sense to remove the old roof and replace it with a single-ply roof system.
- Metal roofing: There are a number of metal roofing contractors in Georgia, but we have extensive experience in standing seam metal roofing, agricultural panel, and exposed fastener metal roofing systems.
The repairmen showed up on time and quickly- Troy H.
They had the best package (service & price) and did not try to push getting a new roof when I did not need it.- Andrew K.
Zach from Colony Roofers was incredibly helpful and responsive.- Rachel W.
The work crew was amazing, replaced the roof in a single day.- Robert Y.
I feel safe knowing I have a partner who can keep my roof maintained- Francena T.
Colony Roofers is very professional, attentive to details, communicative, and fast.- Karen M.
Zach was very knowledgeable, responsive, and kind, never pushy.- Nick T.
The new roof on our home looks amazing and solid- Nancy V.
Finding the Right Roofer for You
Five-star experiences are hard to come by when dealing with contractors, but there are a few things that are required from a roofing contractor in order to make them a good choice for your project:
- Have they done it before? We have heard terrible stories from customers about how they tried to save a few dollars by using a suspect roofing company. There is a reason they are cheap and it’s typically because they haven’t performed the roof repair and roof replacement service you very often or very well.
- Are they local? This is especially important after your roof sustains storm damage. Roofers from all over will prey on local homeowners that have wind damage, hail damage, or tree damage. These roofers will tell you they can handle your roof insurance claim, but many times they will do poor work and leave you disappointed. Don’t let this be you.
- What do other people say about the roofing company? Using a local roofing contractor is a good start, but you need to be sure that their other customers have been happy and would recommend them. Look online at their BBB rating and their reviews. Anything less than 4.5 stars or an A rating is cause for looking elsewhere.
- Do they back up their work with a guarantee? Roof warranties are all over the place and vary drastically depending on the type of work performed. However, you should always request that your roofing company give you a solid workmanship warranty so you know you and your property are protected.
Residential Roof Replacement
Colony Roofers has been refining our Woodstock roof replacement process since inception. We are proud to have installed over 1000 roofs in the Metro Atlanta area. Your new roof will go through this elaborate process, including a full tear-off down to the decking, followed by the installation of modern roofing underlayment along with modern roof shingles.
A roof replacement will typically cost between $2.70 and $5.50 per square foot of roof. The range goes from standard architectural shingles all the way up to some of the nicest shingles on the market like GAF Camelot! Other residential roof replacement options include tile roofing, slate roofing, cedar shake roofing, and metal roofing.
Residential Roof Repairs
Need help with your home roof repairs? There are many older homes in Woodstock, which means homeowners experience roof leaks and other roofing repair needs.
These are the most common roof repairs that we complete include:
- Roof leak repair
- Flashing repair
- Roof vent repair
- Skylight repair
- Storm damage repair
- Tree damage repair
- Hail and wind damage repair
Ready to Get in Touch with Our Woodstock Roofers?
Colony Roofers has assisted hundreds of customers with their roof replacement and roof repair needs and has a dedicated team standing by to assist with your roofing project.
Call us today at (678) 365-3138 to schedule your free, no-obligation roof inspection and discuss your options with our experienced team of roofing contractors.