Making Customer Satisfaction the Top Priority
At Colony Roofers, we are known throughout Kennesaw as one of the top companies for roof replacement and roof repair services. That’s not by mistake! It’s not easy for roofing contractors to rise to the top. This has happened as a result of years of dedicated customer service and unparalleled workmanship.
We would love to help with your roofing project. Call (678) 365-3138 today for a free, no-obligation roof inspection performed by one of our Kennesaw roofers.
We offer a full range of residential and commercial services for Atlanta, GA, and surrounding communities. Find out how we can help by calling (678) 539-8578
Residential Roof Replacement
When you choose Colony Roofers, your roof replacement service will follow the process we’ve developed over years of experience. The first steps are to tear off the old shingles, underlayment, and any damaged flashings. After this is complete, we look into the integrity of the roof deck and replace any rotten or unstable wood. Once we’ve completed the tear-off stage, we’ll move on to the next phase of the roof replacement process.
Now that we have a solid foundation for your new roof, our roofers will seal it with new synthetic underlayment. Because water can be tricky, this adds an extra waterproof layer for the new roof. Once it’s all sealed, we’ll proceed with the aluminum drip edge. This is a small L-shaped piece of metal that goes along the perimeter of the roof to stop water from leaking into the soffit or dripping onto the fascia boards. Next, new shingles are installed over the entire roof to give it durability for years to come. Finally, there will be a few accents and final details completed. Roof vents, ridge caps, and a final cleaning will be performed. Once the final cleaning and roof inspection are complete, the yard will be swept for nails and excess trash.
A shingle roof replacement will likely cost between $3-$5 per square foot of roof. There is a rather wide range due to the variety of shingles that exist. Standard architectural shingles will come in on the lower end of the range, while designer shingles can even push toward $7 per square foot!
With over 1000 roof replacements completed in Georgia, we’d love to help with your project so you can know your property is protected by the best roofers in Kennesaw.
They were professional and courteous- Former Client
The work crew was amazing, replaced the roof in a single day.- Robert Y.
They had the best package (service & price) and did not try to push getting a new roof when I did not need it.- Andrew K.
They were able to check out our property the same day I called- Sean D.
I found everyone I interacted with at this company to be pleasant and easy to work with.- Max E.
Colony Roofers is very professional, attentive to details, communicative, and fast.- Karen M.
They were professional and the ease of the process was awesome.- Jacqueline H.
They were quick to do the inspection and available for install- Carissa M.
Commercial Roof Replacement
Commercial roofing is a completely different ballgame from residential. That’s why we employ experts in each type of roofing. No one roofer can be an expert in every type of commercial roofing system.
We can assist you with the repair or replacement of:
- TPO roofing: This is a type of membrane roofing that has become extremely popular in recent years. It’s highly touted for its energy-efficient properties, durability, and ease of installation. A full TPO roof replacement will typically cost $5 and $8 per square foot, depending on the underlying conditions of the roof. Depending on the thickness of the membrane, you can expect a useful life of 10-25 years on a TPO roof system.
- EPDM roofing: This has historically been a popular membrane used for commercial roofing. EPDM has additional flexibility in comparison to TPO. However, you’ll lose many of the benefits of TPO when you choose EPDM. It is typically black in color, which makes it absorb heat from sunlight instead of reflecting it. That being said, it may be the better option for certain commercial roof systems.
- Built-up roofing: You won’t see this much on new roofs installed by Kennesaw roofers, but it was popular when the city was originally developed. This type of roofing is slowly being phased out in favor of the single-ply membrane roofing systems above. The removal of a built-up roofing system can be rather costly, but in the long run, a modern TPO or EPDM system will save building owners a significant amount.
- Metal roofing: Metal is becoming more and more popular both as a complete roofing system and for use on accent roofs. There are hundreds of different types of metal we offer as one of the top metal roofing contractors in Georgia. Some of the favorite choices are metal roof panels, R-panel, or Ag-panel roofing systems.
Residential Roof Repairs
Looking for Kennesaw roofing repairs? These are the most common services we provide since homeowners are likely to experience roof leaks at some point during their time in the home. Roofs are expected to last between 20-50 years, but it’s not uncommon to have an occasional leak due to the expansion or contraction of roofing materials and aging.
Just a few of the services we offer include:
- Leak repair: Roof leaks are typically sudden and very destructive to a home. We’ll perform a full leak diagnosis and mitigate your issues in a timely manner.
- Flashing repair: Flashings are used when your roof comes in contact with another part of your home in order to stop leaks from happening. However, flashings can wear out over time and may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Vent repair: Vents exist to make your roof as energy efficient as possible. However, they require roofers to cut a hole in the roof decking. This creates a place for potential roof leaks as the vent and adhesives wear down.
- Skylight repair: Like the other roof penetrations we’ve discussed, skylight repairs may be necessary when the sealant or flashing around a skylight start to wear.
- Storm damage repair: When strong winds and heavy storms pass through, they can leave wind damage, hail damage, or tree damage. These often result in a roof insurance claim, which is something all of our team is very experienced in.
- Hail damage repair: While roof hail damage isn’t as prevalent in Kennesaw as it is in some other cities, storms carrying hail may pass through and puncture your shingles. If this happens, you may want to file a roof insurance claim.
- Tree damage repair: There is very high tree density in Kennesaw, which results in occasional tree damage to roofs. If you have a tree fall on your home, you’ll probably want to get some roof insurance claim help.
Colony Roofers has assisted hundreds of customers with their roof replacement and roof repair needs and has a dedicated team standing by to assist with your roofing project.
Call us at (678) 365-3138 or contact us online today to schedule your free, no-obligation roof inspection and discuss your options with our experienced team of roofing contractors.
Kennesaw Roofing Company
If you’re looking for the best experience with your roofing project, there are a few things that you’ll definitely want to keep an eye out for when selecting your roofing contractor.
- Relevant experience: While the “two men and a truck” roofers may save you a few bucks, do you really want to trust your property to a “jack of all trades?” Would you really want a general practitioner to perform your heart surgery? Of course not! The same is true of roofing. There are many types of roofing systems and we have different experts on staff for each one.
- Local business: Don’t fall prey to door knockers that come out of the woodwork after storms. There are horror stories galore online that talk about homeowners giving in to roofers who convince them to be hasty. Don’t let this be you.
- Reviews: Being local and having experience is not enough. Look into what your neighbors and peers say about the company.
- Confidence: We’re not talking about being cocky or showing off, we’re talking about warranties and whether or not a Kennesaw roofing company is willing to stand behind their work. If they don’t have confidence in their own work, why should you?