Roofers in Johns Creek, GA
Experienced Roofing Contractors at Your Service
Are you looking for reputable roofing contractors in Johns Creek, GA? We have been helping property owners with their roof replacement roof repair needs for years. Furthermore, we’re happy to offer free, no-obligation roof inspections to all of our customers.
Installing metal roofing? Colony Roofers can do it. Replacing a shingle roof? Colony Roofers has seen it all. Roof leaks, flat roofs, steep roofs, bowing and sagging roofs, moss-covered roofs–we’ve been there and done that. And we can do it for you. Colony Roofers has a reputation for quality, a reputation that has been hard-won after years of dedication and service to the community.
If you’re looking for roof repairs from storm damage, Colony Roofers is on the job. Call us at (678) 365-3138 to schedule your free estimate with a member of our team!
If you are looking for a trusted local roofer in Georgia or Texas, you need to search no further than Colony Roofers. We offer a complete range of residential and commercial roofing solutions. Find out more about our team or book a service call by calling us at (678) 365-3138.
Residential Roof Replacement
A roof replacement in Johns Creek typically consists of tearing off old shingles, underlayment, and flashings, and hauling them away. Next, we perform a thorough analysis of the roof decking to determine if any pieces need to be replaced. This concludes the tear-off stage of the roof replacement process.
Once the integrity of the roof deck is confirmed, our roofers will proceed with the roof installation by laying the new synthetic underlayment. This provides a completely watertight layer for your new roof.
After this, the new flashings (if needed) and drip edge will be installed. The drip edge is used along all of the rakes and eaves of your roof replacement to ensure roof leaks do not occur along the fascia board of your roof.
Next, the new roof shingles will be installed over all of the main facets. Lastly, your roof replacement will be completed with hip and ridge shingles, as well as roof vents.
A shingle roof replacement will likely cost between $3-$5 per square foot of roof. This varies depending on the type of shingles selected, the steepness of the roof, and the amount of detailed roofing required.
Colony Roofers has completed over 1000 residential roof replacements in Georgia in the past three years and would love to help you with your roofing project.
They were professional and the ease of the process was awesome.- Jacqueline H.
I can't thank Colony enough for the exemplary service they provided- David
They were professional and courteous- Former Client
I found everyone I interacted with at this company to be pleasant and easy to work with.- Max E.
The new roof on our home looks amazing and solid- Nancy V.
The repairmen showed up on time and quickly- Troy H.
The pricing and quality of the material was excellent.- Robert D.
The work crew was amazing, replaced the roof in a single day.- Robert Y.
Commercial Roof Replacement in Johns Creek
Commercial roofing is very different from residential, due to differences in scale and materials.
There are many types of commercial roofs that we work on, but here are some of the most common materials we work with for commercial customers:
- TPO: this is a type of single-ply membrane that is becoming more and more popular across the country. Some of its biggest benefits come from its durability and energy efficiency. Most TPO roof replacements will cost between $5 and $8 per square foot of roof space. The TPO membrane will have an expected life of between 10-25 years depending on the thickness.
- EPDM: this is another type of single-ply membrane that is used on commercial roofing. This is typically used on buildings that may have higher foot traffic, due to the fact that it is more flexible. However, the cost of this roof replacement will be very similar to that of TPO. Unfortunately, you are likely to lose some of the energy efficiency benefits. This material is typically black and absorbs heat instead of reflecting it.
- Built-up roofing: This is an older type of commercial roof that can be identified by a multi-layered roof with pebble-like rock on top of the roof. This type of roofing is slowly being phased out in favor of the single-ply membrane roofing systems above.
- Metal roofing: One of the most popular materials that commercial roofing contractors use is metal. There are many choices for a metal roof, but some of the most common are galvalume and galvanized steel. These metals are then formed into standing seam metal roof panels, R-panel, or Ag-panel roofing systems.
Residential Roof Repairs
Roofing repairs are some of the most common services we perform. While the roof on a home is typically designed to last 30+ years, there are a variety of roof leaks that may occur over that time. These can be caused by storm damage, heat-cold induced expansion or shrinkage in plastic or metal roof accessories, or poor installation.
Some of the most common roof repairs we handle include:
- Roof leak repair: roof leaks can be extremely sudden and cause tremendous damage to your home. We perform roof leak inspections to determine the cause and provide a solution.
- Flashing repair: Roof flashings protect your roof where two different surfaces of the home come together. This can be near a chimney, or around siding.
- Roof vent repair: Vents in your roof serve a purpose, but can lead to roof leaks. We can typically solve issues with vents very quickly and affordably.
- Skylight repair: Yet another roof penetration, skylights can wreak havoc on a home if not sealed correctly.
- Storm damage roof repair: Large storms pass through the Johns Creek area and can cause tremendous roof damage. You need qualified roofers to handle this. Whether this is wind damage, hail damage, or tree damage, we are very experienced in handling these issues quickly.
- Hail damage roof repair: Hail isn’t extremely common in our area, but the area does get hail once every few years. Our team of roofers is experienced in the roof insurance claim process and will be sure to walk you through the process.
- Tree damage roof repair: Johns Creek is a heavily wooded area, which leads to debris and tree damage to roofs on a regular basis. This type of storm damage can be very extensive and even require structural roof repairs.
What to Look for in a Roofing Company
There are a few major things you’ll want to keep an eye out for when you’re getting ready to start work on something as important as a roof. These things include:
- Specific experience: Make sure your roofing contractor has ample experience in the type of roofing you are looking for. There are many different kinds and few companies have a team with experts in each niche.
- Local: There are many fly-by-night roofers that come around knocking on doors trying to convince homeowners to file an insurance claim for roof storm damage. Don’t fall prey to their tricks.
- Reputation: You want to choose a company that has a long-standing reputation for great customer service. One of the easiest ways to do this is just by looking at Google reviews of the different roofing companies.
- Warranties: This component tells you how much a company believes in its own work. If they won’t stand behind the work, do you really want to trust them on your property?
Get in Touch Today
Colony Roofers has assisted hundreds of customers with their roof replacement and roof repair needs and has a dedicated team standing by to assist with your roofing project.
Contact us today at (678) 365-3138 to schedule your free, no-obligation roof inspection and discuss your options with our experienced team of roofing contractors.